Thursday, October 30, 2008

Scrapbook Products For Sale

Hi everyone! I got my Balikbayan box last Friday & I've got lots of Scrapbook stuff from the U.S. to sell. Well for now I only have limited selections of Manufacturers & products but hopefully I could carry other products soon. Most of these products are new releases.
So far I have products from:
*American Crafts (Thickers & their new Cardstock collection)
*Fancy Pants Design (New Kits & clear stamps)
*KI Memories (Glittered Lace Cardstock, PPs, Stamps, Chipboard Shapes, Sheer Delights,Gloo)
*Pink Paislee (Alpha Stickers, PPs, Stamps, Die-Cut PPs, Top Siders)
*Maya Road (Maya Mist, Clear Stamp Sets, 6x6 Chipboard binder album, Calendar Turns)

I have the products posted on my multiply account. Kindly click here to view them. I have set up a form there too where you can place your orders. Thanks for looking!

No comments: