Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LOL

Challenge #4 for the SK Marathon: Create a Layout with 5 different types OR colors of scrapbook mediums (Inks, stickles, embossing, watercolor, utee, paints or glimmer mist). So far this LO has been the hardest for me. It's supposed to be easy right? But I didn't have enough of my creative juices in me today. I guess I sort of ran out of it because I actually made 2 LOs last night. One for the SK marathon & one for the NZ Dares blog where I'll be their guest designer for Dare 57 (Will be posting this soon). Well I did manage to finish a LO for challenge 4 though and I hope it's good enough. Oh yey I made this one early too! The past 3 LOs I made were all done late at night.
(Click on the image for a closer view on the details)
Journaling reads:
"We were in Manila when this shot was taken. We were a bit bored so we thought of dressing you up a little & pretended you were a model. Lol!"

For this LO I used the following mediums:
*Water color pencils (love these! They're like color pencils but if you dip the pencil in water it turns into water color):
-blue for the page border
-green to color the stamped journal
-pink for the little hearts on the stamped journal
*Craft Paint:
-green for the background of the Main Title
-yellow for the background of the sub-title
-pink for the photo border
*Pigment Inks
-brown for the stamped journal
-black for the distressed look on the blue paper strip
*Purple Fabric craft Paint for the dots around the photo

1 comment:

Liza said...

Awesome Layout Gracie! Love the photo! She is soo cute!! Great job on applying the SB mediums!!! WTG!