Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Gifts

Last Sunday, my niece Lhance (who also happens to be my god-daughter) celebrated her 4th birthday. As a happy scrapper, I wanted to make my gifts hand-made & personalized. I once saw a tutorial on Toilet paper roll art which I found very interesting. Not only is it cute, but you also can help our environment by recycling. Who ever thought you could use toilet paper rolls this way! So I made a gift card holder from the roll & inserted a small amount of cash too. I tried to keep this one simple since I was running out of time. (Still no digi cam so sorry for the photos)

I also made a mini-album for her. I actually made the base of the album months ago & left it blank because I knew one day I'll find a use for it. Hihi. I didn't have any pictures of her at hand so I logged on to my friendster account & "borrowed" some of her summer photos. I printed them at home & started adding the pics on the mini gate fold album & then embellished it. Here you go: (again sorry for the bad photos)




Gate No.1


Gate No. 2
Gate No. 3


1 comment:

Liza said...

A Beautiful mini album and love the cards!!