Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Marcie in 2007 (slightly edited)

My daughter Marcie was born on January 4, 2007. Every 4th of each month during that year, I made it a point to take a photo or two so I could document her monthly pics. It's amazing how her looks can change each month. I have been planning to make this LO for some time now & thank goodness I finally made it today. I still have the hidden journal to work on but I'm done with the main LO. Here's what I've done so far: I had to replace the scrapbook nails with eyelets so the little calendars won't flip out that easily. I finished the hidden journaling too. So here's the original one:
Materials used: Die cut PP & Glitter Alphas by Making Memories, The Paper Company Card Stock, Thickers Chipboard Alphas, See D's Build-a-Calendar Stamp, Colorbox Ink, Scrapbook nails by Scrapbook Interiors, Making Memories eyelets, Marvy Uchida caligraphy markers.

Here's the revised LO with the hidden journalings:
January to March:
April to June:
July to September:
October to December:

2 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Oooohhh!!! This is so nice!!! I like it! Gracie *sigh* you never fail to impress me ;) anyway may I scraplift you LO? Well someday I will like to make one like yours. Btw about the card swap, I would like you to make a Hari Raya Aidilfitri card. Because I never get a handmade card from a foreigner & especially this festive card! I'll make a Christmas card for you! ;)

xoxo
I'm Maya!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Thanks Michelle & Maya for always dropping some love on my blog. Your comments inspire me to finish more LOs.

Maya... kindly send me your address so I can mail to you your card & the birthday can. :)
Here's my email: dscrapyard@yahoo.com