Sunday, October 19, 2008

Keep Smiling LO & Cards Galore

I've been so busy these past few days with business stuff but I did not let that prevent me from doing a bit of scrapping. :) I only made 1 LO though but I did make a lot of cards. Ever since I got my Scor-Pal & Fiskars threading water punch, I've been inspired to do more cards rather than layouts.

Here's the LO I finished a few days ago (Inspired by Pink Sketches) :

Title: Keep Smiling
Journaling:
"You were feeling a bit under the weather today. You caught a cold & yet that didn't stop you from smiling. You were even teary-eyed when I took this picture but still, you gave mommy the sweetest smile. I hope you'll keep on smiling no matter what life may bring you & remember that mom & dad will always smile with you."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cards Galore

This one was made from the left over scraps used in the LO above:

Here's a very simple mini card made from pink CS & felts, which I made only for about 5 minutes just to test the threading water punch (hehe I was excited to use it):

And yes, more Christmas cards!

Matchbox style Christmas card:

2 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Wow lovely LO it makes me smile :) i like all ur cards!!!! Anyway thanks for ur wishes. Correction, he's not my son. He's my student :) I don't have any kid right now. Hmm..I'll have kids someday ;)

Benga said...

cute LO and cheery cards, esp like the matchbox style, are those brads? great concept!