Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lazy Gracie

Welcome October! Another fresh month to start more projects. Unfortunately it's bee raining all day & I didn't even get to see Mr. Sun today so it's been a lazy day for me. There's something about rainy days that make me wanna sleep all day. I had to pick up my parents from the airport last night. Their plane arrived at 11:25pm & they went out the arrival area at around 12:30 a.m. already. That's another factor why I felt so sleepy the whole day. We slept at around 2 a.m. since we were all excited to open the packages they brought. I still have to wait for my scrapbook stuff though since they had to ship it via door-to-door. But I did get one of the stuff I ordered, the Making Memories Desktop Organizer. I opened it right away & placed some of my scrap stuff there. I really really need some organization with my scrap stuff! My scrap table is always a mess & the MM organizer was just perfect! (I got the white one).
Going back to my lazy day... I woke up at around 7:30 am when Mark arrived at home from work (my hubby works night shift since the flight he handles at the airport are all night flights). We had a little chat for a while & the I went back to sleep. I finally got up at around 10 am, had breakfast & started working on my Christmas projects again. I still have't finished any of them though. I felt too lazy to continue. Lol. After lunch, spent some time watching Barney & Jollibee with Marcie. I fell asleep again while watching! Blame it on the weather! Hehe. Marcie had her nap too so I decided to take a nap with her. Tsk tsk tsk.... Lazy Gracie! This can't go on everyday. I think it really must be the weather. Plus it's a Holiday too so I guess I deserve to catch up on my Zzzsss... I've been exhausted the whole September. It's dinner time now & I'm starting to feel sleepy again. Haha.

No comments: