Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Post for 2008

Where did this year go? In less than 5 more hours and we will be saying goodbye to 2008. It seems the year flew by so fast. A lot has happened throughout the year. Marcie celebrated her 1st birthday and will soon be turning 2 on January 4. She's learned to walk, talk and now even run so fast that sometimes it gets so tiring to chase her.

It was also this year that I reunited with scrapbooking. It's been a few years since I stopped but thanks to the mini scrap jam that was held here courtesy of Ate Marisa, I fell in love with the craft again and have been hooked to it ever since. I felt like a newbie again because I was so overwhelmed with all the new tools, supplies and techniques that has been introduced. But thanks to the world wide web, I was able to somehow cope up with the new trends. I still have a lot to learn though but I'm really glad I found my way back.

Since I started scrapping, I've also gained a lot of new friends and learned a lot of new stuff. I also managed to win a couple of contests and random draws here and there and I'm very thankful for all of these.

Before the year comes to an end, I would like to say "Thank You" to everyone who's been kind enough to drop by my blog and drop me some words of encouragement & appreciation. Especially to my frequent visitors... thank you thank you thank you!

Gotta go for now. Hope everyone will have a safe & a prosperous New Year! See you next year! (Oh that's already a few hours from now. lol)

No comments: