Saturday, December 13, 2008

My First Christmas LO

I just wanted to share my first ever Christmas LO. Yup it's really the first Christmas themed LO I ever made since I started scrapping. At first I really couldn't find my Mojo. I sort of lost it for a couple of days. I browsed a couple of blogs until I found Rough Draft from Michelle's blog. I found this sketch:
Right there and then I got inspired and finally got my Mojo back. Here's my take on their sketch:
Title: Don't Be a Grinch
Journaling: This photo reminds me of the Grinch. I just hope you won't be like him.

Materials used: PPs- KI Memories, Cardstock- Bazill Basics Fancy Edges, American Crafts Jewelry Box Thickers, See D's stamp, Whispers Ink, Sakura white pen, Misc.: star brads & paper flowers
Hope this LO gives justice to the beautiful sketch. Happy Holidays everyone! And don't be a Grinch this Christmas! lol

3 comments:

Lee i. said...

i love the colors and the pic is really cute. great take on the sketch.

Cassandra West said...

So cute!!! Love the photo and colors!! So glad you found your mojo again!!!!

Thanks for playing along!!

Cassandra
Rough Draft Team

Anonymous said...

That pic is sooo cute!!=) love your take on the sketch! //carina