Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Toot-sie Roll!

Toot! Toot! Toot! and another Toot!
*Yesterday I woke up to check my blog & other people's blog and found out that I won in Marix's blog candy treat #2.

Then this morning I checked my daily blog visits again and found out I had more reasons to be thankful for:
*From SAR (Some Assembly Required) blog where I was chosen as their winner for the altered Thankful notebook challenge.

*Another one was from TDX (The Design Experiment) for their monthly random drawing. I was only able to submit one LO out of their 4 challenges and still I was lucky enough to be picked. See the post here.

*Last but not the least is from KI Memories! I just left a comment last week on their blog for the things I'm thankful for. This was actually posted last Friday but I only got to read it today.


Wow! I'm speechless & jumping for joy. Lol. It's really beginning to look like Christmas! I must have been a really good girl this year to deserve all these "toot-fullness!" LOL.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats, gracie! grabe, ang dami mong blog candies! :)

soo nice to finally meet you in person :) hope to see you again soon!

Lee i. said...

Wow! Congratulations Gracie. Ambunan mo naman ako ng swerte mo. Hahaha. Daat pala dumikt ako sa yo ng husto las Saturday.

Vivs said...

Congrats Gracie for all the toots. You sure deserved all the spotlights. You workd really hard for it. May good things come to you in future... :) Have a great December!

tnapay said...

congratulations! :) merry christmas na to. hehe