Thursday, December 18, 2008

Good Times with Mom




I made this LO last week with a picture of me and Marcie when she was just about 6 months old. We were at the Shangrila Hotel in Makati where we stayed overnight when my aunt from the U.S. came home for a vacation. It was Marcie's first time to stay in a hotel and she enjoyed it. We were there with my other relatives. Thanks to my ever generous aunt for sponsoring our hotel accomodations. Hehe.

Supply list: Bazill Basics white & Kraft Cardstock, Chemise Stripe Patterned paper by Luxe Designs, Scenic Route Patterned Paper, Prima flowers, Simply Stated Stamps by Fancy Pants Design, Melissa Frances Designer Sticker, Sonnets Stickers by Creative Imaginations, Making Memories Brads, Craft Express Rub-On, Barn Brown & Black Whispers Archival Dye Inks, Water Color Pencils by Derwent, Misc.- Bling & Lace

Journaling: Good times turn into best times when I'm with you.

1 comment:

Maya Ariffin said...

This is a very lovely LO.. I love the colour combination u used in this LO Gracie.. It's so beautiful :)