Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pic of the Week

I just realized that I missed to post last week's Pic of the week. I was out of town to attend a mini scrap jam with friends. I had so much fun so I guess I forgot all about it. But anyway, I'd like to share this week's pic. Only less than a month from now and my little girl will be turning two! I can't believe it's that fast. It seems like yesterday when we were all busy preparing for her 1st birthday. This year we'd like to keep it simple. Probably just a small get together with immediate family and some close friends. Here she is with daddy & her birthday cake almost a year ago:
TFL!

2 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Wooo..I can see cup cakes there!! I want! I want! LOL great picture! Anyway whose birthday was it? Your dear daughter or dear hubby? LOL..

Liza said...

Oh Wow the cake is absolutely Yummy!!!!