Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to everyone! Here marks my first post for 2009 and it's also my 100th blog entry. Yey! I sure had a blast last night during our New Year's eve celebration. We heard mass at 8pm which was followed by a scrumptious family dinner at my grandma's place. We ate, drank, played BINGO, sang our hearts out with the videoke sessions and watched an awesome fireworks display. Marcie was quite scared of the fireworks at first but later on started to appreciate them.
We finished at around 3 a.m. and my little girl was wide awake and full of energy all throughout the celebration! Yup at 3 am, she was still busy playing & dancing. Too bad hubby wasn't there to celebrate with us since he had work. =( But I was surprised when I woke up this morning because dear hubby brought me this:

His Pilot friends from China gave him that lovely bouquet of roses & stargazers so he can give them to me. =) This surely made my new year extra special. =)

To start the year, I thought of creating some goody bags for Marcie's birthday. I got some pre-made acetate bags which I assembled and then decorated them with some PPs, a stamped image of a birthday cupcake which I colored with water color pencils and designed with stickles & a mini heart foam shape.

I haven't placed all the goodies in them yet & I couldn't get a nice photo of them. I'll try again tomorrow morning maybe. Hope you're all enjoying the New Year! Cheers!

1 comment:

tnapay said...

very sweet! both your bouquet and your goody bags. where'd you get the acetate bags? cool idea for giveaways. :)