Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wedding Cards

My parents have been attending a lot of weddings lately and my mom has been asking me to make wedding cards for each wedding they attended. I thought of adding a pocket inside each card where they can insert the monetary gifts they give to the couple. Two of the weddings they attended were 50th wedding anniversaries so I sprayed the card stock with some gold Maya Mist. Embellished them with Left over PPs, rub-ons, lace, prima flowers, stickers, heart brads and some stamped images. I also did a bit of dry embossing on one card.

Here are the cards for the Golden Wedding:


The other card for another wedding:

The pocket inside the cards:
If you look closely at the picture above, there are stamped watermarked words on the card. They don't look so clear in this picture though.

And oh, this little girl is turning 2 tomorrow! Yey!
Only 2 and she's already playing with lipstick! Not a real one though. lol.


TFL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dlnice cards, gracie! and belated happy birthday to marcie! :)