Sunday, April 12, 2009

"Hoppy" Easter!


I'm back! Took a short blog break there for some quiet time during the Holy Week. Hope everyone is having some "hoppy Easter fun". I'd like to share a couple of projects I made last week. These were from the Scrap Jam I attended last April 4-5 at Clarkfield. It's been a while since I've been to one and it was surely fun! Lot's of freebies, shopping and food too! I was also happy to have met new faces and also the other scrappers (who I already met before) from here and Manila. It was an overnight affair but I had to go home coz I couldn't leave my little girl alone at night. But I did come back the next day for the jam's part 2. We made 3 cards, 1 LO at 2 mini albums. I love the new things I learned especially those cute and easy to make minis.

Here are the cards:



Will post the layout as soon as I get a good photo of it. And the mini albums when I'm done with them (we only made the base album).

And I'm so happy I got my first ever collection of Hero Arts stamps too! I've been playing with them all week long. I'll surely get some more once I get to save enough money for more stamps. lol.

Thanks to ate Marisa and Yoyin for another great event. Props to Teena and Romely for helping out too.

No comments: