Saturday, March 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

My mom celebrated her 58th birthday today. We spent the whole morning at the kitchen preparing a feast and then headed to my grandma's house and brought the food there for lunch. As usual there was the BINGO session (yes my family is addicted to playing BINGO) and unlucky me never won a single game today. Hmm.. maybe next week. Fingers crossed. Here's the birthday girl...

Can't believe 2 years from now she'll be considered a senior citizen. Hehe. When we were younger, people though she was our sister. And here are more pics from today:

My little girl...

My nephew...only 3 and he's holding on to BINGO cards already! lol He's addicted to anything with numbers so he always grabs a bunch of BINGO cards and he just likes to look at all the numbers.

Our one big crazy & happy family...

Say BINGO...

No comments: