Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Gift A Mom would Surely Love

I was recently searching the net to find a unique gift for my mom for her birthday and I came across a website called Red Letter Days which is based in UK. I saw some really interesting stuff there and they had Mother's Day gift ideas on their site. ( Just a little trivia: I know Mother's day is still a few months away but I found out that in UK, it will be celebrated on March 22.) As I was browsing through their site something caught my attention... one of their Spa Days & Pampering package which is the Chocolate Body Wrap Treatment. Oh my! I love the idea of being pampered and what's better is that you'll be wrapped in chocolate (I'm a chocoholic so this would be perfect)! How cool is that!? Maybe hubby can send me to UK and get me that package for Mother's Day. Lol. Wish wish!

After seeing that, I remembered I had a card which I made a few years ago (and I still have it til now) which will be perfect to give along with a gift certificate for a spa or massage treatment. I always try to make my gifts more personalized so even if the gifts are store bought, I would usually make a simple card to go along with the gift to have that hand-made feel to it. I think most people would appreciate a gift more if it is personalized. For me, it makes the gift more special that way too. So maybe I could get my mom a gift certificate for mother's day and insert it with this card:
I made the robe & slippers from felt and the bath tub with the little bottles are made from cardstock which I personally made too. TFL! :)

1 comment:

tnapay said...

ann, i love that robe and slippers. ka-cute na. hihihi