Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tagged by Tna

Getting to Know You

The rules are simple. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing 10 years ago?
1998: 4th ye
ar in High School

What are the 5 things on my to-do list today?
1. he
ar Mass
2. finish pop up card
3. scrap
4. post new LOs
5. Check m
ail

Snacks I enjoy:
quesedill
a, sweets (cakes, pastries), pasta

Place where I lived:
angeles city

Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
1. Take my whole family to a tour & shop shop shop!
2. Buy a Mc Donalds franchise hehe
3. Donate to charity/ put up my own orphanage
4. Open my own arts & crafts store
5. Save some in the bank for my family's future especially Marcie's future


Sorry I don't know who to t
ag... The others were tagged already. =)

No comments: