Friday, August 15, 2008

Busy Week..

I haven't been able to post here for a few days. Been quite busy with stuff at home. But in between the busy week I was still able to do a few LOs. One which I cannot post here yet and the other LO is an entry for a challenge which I will be posting shortly. I recently joined the Scrappin' Moms Idol 2 and honestly, I wasn't sure about joining at first since I've seen how good all the other participants are. But luckily I made it past eliminations and moved up to the next round. Quite a challenging task though for the next round. I know I've organized some parties before but I'm still nervous about this weeks challenge which is to create a 4 piece party set. One has to be a pop-up invitation which I haven't made ever! Well good luck to me! :)

No comments: