Saturday, August 1, 2009

Been MIA but I'm back again! :)

I realized I've been neglecting my blog for over a month now. I didn't even realize (until today) that my blog already turned 1 last July 18. So belated happy blogday to me! hehe. I guess I got too addicted to Facebook that I was too lazy to update here. lol. (Yeah yeah, blame it all on Facebook!) Sorry bout that. But hey, I'm back! :) And got lots of layouts to share. All of these were my entries for the Scrappin' Moms Idol 3. Unfortunately, my last entry got me kicked out of the contest. Hehe. But it's actually okay. I was happy I even made it that far in this year's contest. Last year I was booted off at round 2! lol. At least this time it was the second to the last round. :) It was a fun, exciting, frustrating (at times), journey this year. I'm just so happy I decided to join because I was able to finish a lot of LOs and even a mini album (which I rarely do) and some ATCs. It was my first time to deal with ATCs and it was fun. :) I might end up making more soon. :)

Without further adieu, I present you my finished layouts:

Round 1... (ting!) Pieces of you (Paper Piecing)

Round 2 - Reduce, Re-use, Recycle



Round 3- Space it Out! Celebrate the Everyday! (White Space)



Round 4- Let's Play (Altering pps & embellishments)



last but not the least, my final entry...Round 5- Be a bookworm (mini-album & ATC inspired from a book)

My ATCs:
Inspired from a cookbook! :)
TFL! And I hope I won't get too lazy to update again. lol. :)

3 comments:

Maya Ariffin said...

Hi Gracie!! It's good ur back!! I missed ur work ;) wow what a lovely ATCs!!! Love it!! Your LOs also lovely!! :)

Fred said...

hehehe! ganda ah!...Pareho tayo na busy sa facebook kaya wala ako output now :(...

tna said...

very lovely entries :)