Thursday, August 6, 2009

Not so happy little girl

Often times we scrap about happy pictures with happy moments but as I was browsing through some of my little girl's photos, I saw this one picture where she was in tears. The photo was beautifully captured by my sister and I love how it turned out in black & white too. And last month, Scrappin' Kids had a challenge about scrapping about not so happy moments and I knew I had to use Marcie's crying photo for that challenge. This was actually a last minute entry as I was pretty busy with the Scrappin' Moms Idol stuff before. And I guess the clouds were in tears too when I took a photo of my LO thus resulting to a not so good photo of it (will try to get a better photo of this when it's not raining anymore).

Title: In Tears


Supply List:
PPs- Pink Paislee
Journaling card- Webster's Pages
Flowers- Prima Marketing
Letter Stickers- Thickers by American Crafts
Misc.- Button, Lace, mini roses

No comments: