Thursday, June 25, 2009

Oops I did it again!

It's been a long time since my blog was updated. I have been wanting to post something here but unfortunately, I had no projects to share. I caught a flu and my allergies appeared too a few weeks ago. I still have colds right now and a bit of the eye allergy but I'm feeling better than last week. I've been so caught up with a lot of house work and the business too so I had no time to scrap. Even if i had the time, I was mojoless! Sigh! But alas! I finally got the inspiration to scrap yesterday. Thank you mojo for dropping by. :)

I can't share my work here yet though. ***Just updated: We can now post our entries on our blogs. :)*** Why??? Because yes, I did it again! Uh-oh! I joined the Scrappin' Moms Idol 3 again. Well seriously, I'm not in it to compete. I just found the drive to scrap because of their challenge which inspired me to scrap after a few weeks of scrapping drought. But the good thing is, I was able to scrap again. Plus it required a minimum of 4 photos in the layout so that's minus 4 photos from my now growing photo stash. I think it's about time I put my scrapbook stash to use too. Papers have been piling up as well as other embellies and stuff so I can't just let those sit and wait forever. They had to be used up. I think joining SM Idol will help me with that dillema. I know I told myself after joining last year that I wouldn't join again, but I realized that this will help me. Now all I need to do is relax, have fun and create! No pressure required I hope. :)

You can view my first entry HERE.

2 comments:

Jeff and Pia Lopez said...

Hi Gracie!

You can now post your LO here.

Here's the rule (as stated in the SM blog):

· All entries will be displayed publicly in the Scrappin’ Moms Gallery at the end of the submission period.
· Layouts may be posted on personal blogs, social networking sites as long as the layout/post is linked back to the Scrappin' Moms website (www.scrappinmoms.net) or Scrappin' Moms Gallery (http://www.scrappinmoms.net/gallery/) only after it is publicly displayed in the Scrappin' Moms Gallery.

Thanks for joining the Idol Contest!

Unknown said...

wow... ganda naman pictures nyo.. ;)

ganda nman ng mga scapbooks mo.. :) ang laki at cute na ni Marcie!!!

Kamusta na ikaw? The last time I went to pampanga eh... vinisit kita sa shop.. nasa bahay ka daw... hay..

Abiel Online
Love Thoughts Love Lines... << remember did one? :-)