Friday, June 5, 2009

2S4Y 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown

It's been a while since I last did some card making. I came across the 2 Sketches 4 You Blog and saw their 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown. I know it's quite a long shot for me but I did like their sketch for the week so I gave it a go. Here's Laura's Sketch:
And here's my take:

I really had fun making this card and I love how it turned out. Thanks 2S4Y for the inspiration. Check out their blog for more inspiration from their DT. They did amazing jobs with the sketch! :)

10 comments:

anja curvers said...

Lovely card.

papertrails leaver said...

Very pretty card! Good luck!

Amy C said...

This is so pretty!! I love how you layered the design element over the flower. Great job with the sketch.

Unknown said...

I love how you inked the edges and that little scalloped border is darling.
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan & Laura

Kim Sonksen said...

Wonderful. I love the muted colours
Thanks for taking part in the UCS

Nancy said...

Oh, this is beautiful:O)
Hugs, Nancy.

Latisha said...

beautiful card!

cnelson said...

beautiful card! I love the colors!

Fred said...

Wow! this is very beautiful :) turuan mo ko gumawa ng mga cards ha!.Love this card...

Jingle said...

This is very pretty! You did a great job with the sketch!