Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sharing LOs

I realized I still have 2 LOs which I made last week that were not yet posted. One is for the Kaya 19-3 Challenge which was about distressing. I had fun with this LO. I had this Basic Grey PP with paisley designs on it & I thought of cutting them up & use them as "water splashes. Here's the LO:
Title: Water Fun
Journaling:
You love to swim, that I know for sure! Ever since you were just a little baby you had this love for water. Once you're in your tub or pool, it's quite difficult to pull you out.

Materials Used:
PPs- Crate Paper & Basic Gray, Whispers Ink, Pink Paislee Fashion Script Alpha Stickers, American crafts cardstock, Crate Barell paint, Making Memories brads, Staple wires

Technique Used:
Paper tearing & cutting, inking, painting

Here's another LO for Journaling Junkie:
Title: Beary Cute
Journaling:
Pink dresses & flowers,
little bears & cute dolls,
I guess it's a part of a little girl's life.
You looked so cute with that dress
& even cuter with the cuddly little bear
beside you.

TFL!

3 comments:

Benga said...

nice LOs especially the 2nd one, beary cute indeed!

Stefanie said...

Love it, thanks so much for playing along!

Michelle Bertuzzi said...

Love those little pieces of paper stapled on 1st LO, the 2nd LO is gorgeous too, simple yet eye catching!