Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Purse album & Prizes from Artzdescrap



I received my purse album materials from Artzdescrap last week together with my prize from the altered felt challenge from August. (Thank you Artzdescrap for the fab prizes! ) =)

I finally had the time to start with the album yesterday. (I've been slowing down with my scrapping this month... so busy with the business & the house as well.) I'm done with the album's base but the pages will have to wait for now. I made a baby themed album & I used mini baby alphabet block beads for the purse handle where I spelled out Marcie's full name (Mari Ciella Angelique David Tan). I also embellished the album with pink buttons, flowers, ric rac & brads. I made a small pocket where a tag is inserted & a cut out of a little teddy bear. Did some stitching on the pocket too. Finally, I took a picture of it with a cute white teddy. And of course Marcie had a little bit of participation during the pictorial too... See that little hand trying to grab little teddy? Yup! That's Marcie's hand. Hehe. Hopefully I could finish the whole album soon.

No comments: