Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Pic of the week"

I wanted to start a weekly tradition for my blog so even if I don't have a LO or project to share, I can post something here. Hehe. I'm calling it "Pic of the week". I'll share a photo or two at the end of each week & tell a short story about it. :)

For my first "Pic of the Week"....
Well there's actually 3 photos of Marcie. These were taken earlier today when we went to the Super Market to do some grocery shopping. She didn't sleep all afternoon so I guess she got tired from all the running around the mall. So here's what happened about 5 minutes after I placed her on the child seat of the shopping cart... (and I just had to take her photo! lol.)

Oh poor little girl. I had to finish my shopping right away. I couldn't let her sleep there for a long time plus I had to push the cart very slowly so she wouldn't bump her head. Everyone who passed y us couldn't help but notice this cute little sleepy head. :)

3 comments:

Michelle Goton-Bertuzzi said...

Hahaha, that is sooo cute. Want to squeeze that chubby cheeks, chubby armpit, and not to mention those chubby arms and legs!

Princess Gizmo said...

She looked cute sleeping on that trolley!! U should scrap about that ;)

Gracie said...

Thanks for the comments girls. I would surely scrap about these pics one of these days. Glad my phone had a pretty good camera or else I wouldn't have these cute pics. I can't always bring the digi cam with me. :)