Saturday, February 19, 2011

I'm back!

It's been a long time since my last post. I have been so busy with a lot of stuff the past few months. We finally got to settle in our new home, store renovation has finished and all the holidays are over. So now I'm back with a new post and a new layout. I have decided to keep my DT spot over at Scrap That Baby. It's been a very big help for me scrapping wise. Being on the team has helped me finish layouts although I think I still need to produce more layouts this year with all the scrap goodies stacking up my closet. The prompts are all perfect for my daughter's photos that are waiting to be scrapped.

The latest prompt for February is all about LOVE. Since February is love month, our prompt was to create a layout that shows what we love about our baby. Join us at Scrap that Baby for our Prompt 23. Here is my take on the prompt:

I really do love her smile! It brightens my day every time. =)

TFL!

1 comment: