Friday, April 9, 2010

Summer Layouts

I have a few layouts to share today. I made these last month but haven't got the time to post them here. I think I was able to post them on Facebook though. The photos I used were taken from our summer trip last year.

First LO is a photo from our Baguio trip. It was Marcie's first time to go horse back riiding. At first, she was crying because she was afraid to ride the horse. Later on she was crying because she didn't wanna leave the horse. lol

The second LO is from our Ilocos trip. Marcie had fun being our "model". She was in the mood for some picture taking.
The photo for my final LO was taken in Pagudpud. One of my favorite places in Ilocos. Marcie had fun playing at the shore as we were being chased by the waves. I used the Prima Kit for a Cause for this LO.

We haven't had any summer trips for this year yet so I haven't got any photos from this summer to scrap. But... there's still enough time for summer so I guess I'll just have to wait for the moment when we can have another vacation.

TFL!

No comments: