Thursday, August 26, 2010

Winner winner blog hop winner! :)

First I would like to thank everyone who dropped by my blog and for leaving me those sweet comments. I enjoyed reading each and every comment and it warms my heart to be able to see your appreciation.

I would also like to congratulate my fellow Scrap That Baby DTs for a very successful blog hop. It was my first time to be a part of a blog hop and I surely enjoyed it. Now moving on to business...
I used the random generator to pick out my winner and she posted comment number 29!
Congratulations MamaJ! Kindly send me an e-mail together with your complete name and addressHERE

If you didn't win here on my blog, go check out the other lucky winners at the Scrap That Baby blog and you might be one of them. And don't forget, there is still time to join our prompt 11 you might even win these:


TFL!

1 comment:

Mum in the Making said...

Yipppeee! This made my day, thank you! :)