Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Vday to everyone! Hope everyone's day is filled with love. My day has been nothing but ordinary. Had to do lots of house cleaning and hubby has to work so no date for me. It's just gonna be me and my little girl tonight.

I mentioned on my last post that my Mojo was MIA (Missing In Action). Gladly I found it! Lol. I have been busy creating layouts, cards and projects throughout the week. I was able to work at night only though. My mornings were always busy. I only got to take a photo of them today so I'll be sharing my layouts once I have them uploaded on my PC.

For now I'll share my altered cans with a love theme. :)
Altered Love Can 1:
Altered Love Can 2:

Oh and this little girl wanted to strike a pose too...

And one more thing... (found this RAK announcement from my friend, Tna) ... Christine has a yummy RAK up for grabs. Just hop on over to her blog where she'll tell you about her Scrap Retreat House! Yup she has one. Wouldn't it be nice to visit that place or maybe even own a place like that! Hmm... maybe if I win the lottery.

Enjoy the day! TFL!

No comments: